Rise is building a bank all businesses love, and can't live without! This turns out to be a pretty wild endeavor, so we’re looking to bring someone smart onto our strategy team to help us out.
Our strategy team sits at the nexus of the company, working closely with Product, Growth, Operations, Partnerships, and Finance teams to identify the largest opportunities for our business and develop plans against them. We’re motivated leaders who want to make things better, simpler and stronger. Make your mark with transformative products and technologies, alongside some of Canada’s most successful leaders and tech minds.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s business, understanding the key drivers that impact the company’s financial and operational performance
- Build & run Rise's strategic planning process to translate financial objectives into strategic priorities
- Work closely with leaders across the company to identify opportunities and initiatives aligned against strategic priorities
- Accountable for facilitating an ongoing process to track progress against those initiatives and ensure their success
- Own company communications on progress against our strategy and objectives
- Mentor business analysts in conducting complex quantitative and qualitative analysis to support opportunity identification
- Achieve desired outcomes using your exceptional EQ to work effectively cross-functionally and with external stakeholders
Who we’re looking for:
- You have 4+ years of experience in top-tier consulting or internal strategy role
- Exceptional attention to detail and a focus on process rigour
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with outstanding business acumen
- Ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment
- High level of adaptability to a frequently changing professional and social working environment
- Experience working within PMO, TMO, or is an asset
- An MBA/other advanced degrees (Finance, Engineering, etc) is an asset
What it’s like to work with us:
At Rise, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and realize a better financial future. It’s a serious deal, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know a thing or two about having fun. Our entrepreneurial environment gets our adrenaline pumping and beats the regular 9-5 job. We’re in it together, always. Gain hands-on experience and be part of the future.
About applying with Rise:
Rise is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.